Sunday, February 10, 2008

Interviewing

The two articles I read were about the ten biggest interview killers, and answers to five key questions before taking a job. I found both of these articles to be interesting becuase they have helped me realize a few key principles of interviewing. First, I have learned that no matter what you must do anything possible not to kill the interview. The most important tips would be to never ramble, have bad non verbal communication. and especially not to appear to be to needy. You are trying to sell yourself so you must always be confident, stay on subject, not be to excited, and remember to be different and unique. The second article set aside five answers to key questions before attending an interview. The most important questions I thought were to ask about a typical week on the job, and inquire about the unspoken rules. I think these were the most important becuase it is important to know what you are getting into, and also what is expected of you. If you go into an interview knowing these things you will be more prepared to answer questions and for the job if hired.

No comments: