Monday, April 14, 2008

eithical lapses

I believe this was a very interesting article to read, but wish they would have given some actual examples of ethical lapses in the work place. Sexual harrassment, poor treatment, racism or sexism.... just give me some kind of example so I know exactly what kind of eithical lapses we are talking about here. Overall the article was very good in describing the statistics of this problem found in workplaces throughout America. It is quite intersting to hear this from a study becasue I have heard about such problems from people I know in their own work environment. To combat this problem communication lines must be opened and remain easy for employees to talk to each other and their managers. If not these ethical lapses will continue to go undetected and the frustration levels will continue to rise in the workplace.

No comments: