Monday, March 31, 2008

free write

This week I have decided to just write about what has been going on and what I am looking forward to in the future. Spring break might have been the best time I have had in a while. I went to Cabo San Lucas Mexico and quickly discovered that it was a very wild and intense place. Also it was my first time going out of the country so that just added to the excitement of the whole trip. The weather there was almost perfect becasue it was about 83 during the day but it did get a little cold at night. Either way the weather was much nicer there than here; when we landed in atlanta it was 50 degrees outside which was kinda depressing. Lately I have been slacking off in school which is nothing new but I need to pick that up as the end of the semester is nearing. I am really looking forward to the summer but I am taking a maymester and summer I course so there will still be work to get done. I just need a break, and one more thing I think I might be going to Atlanta on monday night to see the Braves home opener.

No comments: